Ask a Librarian Service Hours:
|Mon-Fri||7am - 10pm MST|
10am - 10pm MST
Chat with a Librarian
|Monday - Friday|
9am - 4pm MST
Finding Background Information
Welcome to the GCU Library Guide for Theology. Use the resources on this page to find background information on a topic--definitions, historical development, overviews, and suggestions for further reading. Topics include systematic and historical theology, biblical studies, ministry and church growth, world religions, philosophy and ethics.
- Haven’t found relevant articles after 15 minutes? Ask A Librarian
- Choose the best resources: Databases – Book catalog – Websites.
- Use the Advanced Search option and terms, restricting one concept per search box.
- Retrieving no results? Check your spelling, choose different terms (use synonyms), or change your resource.
- Too many results? Add more terms to reduce.
- Too few results? Remove terms, limits, choose a broader term or try a different database.
Search Credo Reference
Search 500+ reference books with one click!
This printable guide includes a list of resources that are useful for Theology research.
1-800-800-9776 ext 6396641
My Favorite Quote:
As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information. Benjamin Disraeli